Kiso Premium Wool
Our mountain boot made for the city. It’s name is inspired by Kiso Valley in Japan, the home of the Satori, and the surrounding landscape of mountains, forests and trees. It’s lightweight, flexible and comfortable.
- Perfect for comfortably walking long distances.
- Designed to last.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking.
- Urban design for versatile wearing.
- Conscious, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not use machine wash or tumble dry and don't dry directly in the sun.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Gold-rated leathers by Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Lamb wool lining.
- RPET & cotton laces.
- Recycled Eva midsole.
- Insole & sole blended with cork.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
You have 30 days to request a return. Return costs are $ 30 or $ 45 per product, depending on the country of purchase (prices effective as of 11 October 2022). We will deduct these expenses from the amount to be reimbursed.
For more information about our shipments click here.