Your home, your temple. Inspired by the traditional Japanese Uwabaki concept, we’ve created a very special handcrafted wool slipper. Unisex and with a rustic look. Incredibly warm, comfy and cosy. Thanks to its sole, you can enjoy them around the house, while relaxing and to go out.
- Comfortable and cosy for your feet.
- Made for everyday.
- Warm and versatile.
- Anatomical insole for extra comfort.
- Ultra-lightweight sole for easy walking indoors and outdoors.
- Conscious, quality materials for durability.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth and mild non detergent soap.
- Other recommendations:
Do not use machine wash or tumble dry and don't dry directly in the sun.
All our materials are respectful of nature and thus contribute to reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Single layer wool felt exterior.
- Warm anatomic wool insole.
- Lightweight sponge rubber sole.
- Recycled & recyclable packaging.
You have 30 days to request a return. Return costs are $ 30 or $ 45 per product, depending on the country of purchase (prices effective as of 11 October 2022). We will deduct these expenses from the amount to be reimbursed.
Returns allowed until January 15, 2023 for all purchases made between November 29 and December 14, 2022. From December 15 onwards, returns will be allowed within the standard 30-day period.
For more information about our shipments click here.